Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5/5/09

yuck. I'm sick again today. I woke up at 6:45 feeling like crap so my mom said I could go back to sleep. I woke up again at around 10:30. Mom gave me a a yogurt to soothe my throat and then I went back to sleep again for like 20 minutes. My mom went to work and left me alone. Then I got our laptop and went on polyvore. Made a couple new sets and checked my PMs. Then I came on here feeling bored. So right now I am typing on my awesome new, blog, eating fresh watermelon (yum!) and a red gatorade. I'm so bored today and at 4:15 I have a doctor appointment. Stay cool and dont get sick like me!

Mood:
sickly, gross, bored.

What I'm wearing (not lookin so fab today!)
big, baggy red sweatshirt
blue/white plaid pajama pants with "cheerleader" on the side
monkey slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment